Your pet is your kid. You wisely choose every product for them. Then why do you compromise with shampoo? Along with food and accessories, your kid needs decent grooming. The shampoo acts as a significant chunk of your grooming process.
Choosing shampoos according to your pet’s need
- Itchy or dry skin - shampoos containing aloe vera, oatmeal, and essential nutrients like mineral, vitamin, proteins bring back the lost shine and restores moisture. Choose soothing and natural products as chemicals based products can cause permanent harm to your pet's skin. If the dog is allergic, strictly get non-allergic shampoo for him.
- Hair shedding, fleas, and tick - Variety of Shampoos are available in the market for hair shedding and fleas, tick treatment. If the problem is severe, you can use a medicated shampoo. These shampoo tackles the problem for a long period and prevents infestation.
- Types of coat and hair - every coat needs different care. Thus you need to choose shampoo accordingly. If you wish to have better results on your dog’s coat, use shampoo accordingly.
- Bathing the young ones - Dogs below six months should not be bathed with regular shampoos. A wide range of puppy shampoos are available; they are mild and composed of no-tear formula, usually safe for puppies.
- Studying product - Before you get to use any shampoo, check for its description and reviews.
You can always look for biodegradable shampoo if you are an ardent follower of natural products. You can use these shampoo on sensitive dogs to avoid further risk. If you don’t want to shampoo them every time, you can always wipe them with a pet wipe.