Andis pm-1 Pet Clipper 13-piece kit strong, high-powered, pivot motor clipper. It's a versatile stainless steel blade that will not rust. Thumb-adjustable taper function changes cutting lengths from fine to rough, without adjusting blades. Blade adjusts immediately from a fine cut to a longer, sturdy cut. It has a polymer body material. It should keep your dog clean and perfectly groomed any time and every time you want.
- Ultra-quiet, high-powered, pivot motor pet clipper
- Four times the power of a comparable magnetic motor clipper
- Thumb – adjustable taper control adjusts cutting lengths from fine to coarse without changing blades.
- Adjustable, high-quality, anti-rust stainless-steel blades
- Blade adjusts from close fine cut to longer coarse cut instantly
- All in one home grooming beginner’s kit
- Perfect clipper for beginners and home grooming.
- Powerful enough to fully groom a washed and brushed dog
- Voltage: 230 V
- Speed: 3400 SPM
- Weight: 362 g
- Length: 6.25”
- Construction: Polymer
- 6 attachment combs (1.5 mm, 3 mm, 6 mm, 13 mm, 19 mm, 25 mm)
- Stainless-steel shears
- Soft zippered case
- Blade oil
- Blade guard
- Blade brush
- UK plug adaptor
How to care:
Unplug the clipper and remove the blade from the clipper, use a small size cleaning brush, that usually comes with the kit to clean hair stuck between the blades and clipper. Inspect the blade drive, if worn out it has to be replaced. This Quad blade drives assembly moves back and forth and helps create cutting action. Inspect the blade latch if your blades are loose or released frequently and replace it if needed.