The Happy Hoodie is a soft and stretchable fabric band designed to provide comfort, safety, and style to both dogs and cats. It reduces noise and offers a soothing swaddling effect, which helps reduce anxiety and stress levels in pets. This lightweight, eco-friendly product is vet-approved and ideal for pet grooming, car rides, and vet visits. The thick material of the Happy Hoodie helps to dry ears and faces, while its gentle elastic band ensures comfort during pet grooming and festive seasons. The Happy Hoodie is highly effective in calming sensitive pets during procedures, which saves time for pet groomers.
WHY USE HAPPY HOODIE?
- Noise reduction and swaddling effect calms upset, disagreeable pets
- Contributes to the safety of the pet, groomer and owner
- Saves valuable time in the grooming salon
- Speeds up drying time by wicking water from the ears and face
- Helps protect pets' hearing
- Requires minimal time, effort, and cost to use
- Comes in 3 sizes to accommodate almost all sizes of dogs, as well as cats
- MADE FOR GROOMERS, BY GROOMERS - Happy Hoodie was created as a grooming tool to calm and protect dogs from the loud noise and high-pressured air associated with force drying. Its gentle compression reduces noise and has a swaddling effect that calms, comforts, and protects pets. Happy Hoodie helps distraught, disagreeable, or aggressive pets become calm and cooperative. The dog anxiety calming aid you want to have in your dog grooming tool kit.
- THE ORIGINAL, HIGH QUALITY - Soft, expandable fabric band comes in 3 sizes to accommodate most dog breeds. Happy Hoodie saves valuable time in the Grooming Salon and contributes to a safer environment by calming upset, disagreeable or sensitive dogs during any potentially stressful situation, such as toenail clipping, clipper work, brushing, bathing, etc
- HELPS KEEP PETS CALM AND COMFORTABLE AT HOME TOO - Uses include: Anti-anxiety aid for stress in the home, car, and at the Vets; dog ear muffs for noise cancelling to protect dogs’ ears and hearing from loud noise, such as Thunder, Fireworks, vacuums, and gun fire; aerate the ears; heal or prevent hematomas; neck and ear warmers; grooming aid; keeping long ear and facial hair up and out of the way while eating or drinking
- RECOMMENDED BY VETS - To help prevent or heal hematomas, and to help control bleeding; aerate the ears to speed up recovery of an ear infection; keep medication from being shaken out of ears; post-surgery ear protection.
- A NATURAL, HOMEOPATHIC DOG CALMING REMEDY SINCE 2008 - Its swaddling effect will soothe and comfort pets. When worn together, Happy Hoodie can increase and complement the efficiency of dog anxiety vests, fireworks and separation anxiety jackets, stress collars, calming scarf, or thunder hoodie or shirt for dogs. It may also be used in conjunction with oral calming remedies.
- LONG-LASTING - Quick and easy to use and clean; machine washable; an economical calming aid for dogs to help relieve anxiety. Refer to the size chart in listing photos to find the right Happy Hoodie for your extra-large, large, medium, or small dog's anxiety
How to use Happy Hoodie?
- Simply place the Happy Hoodie over the pet's head and onto its neck.
- Place the ears against the pet's head so air cannot get into them and slide the band back over the top of the head to secure the ears in place.
- Adjust the width of the band to best fit the pet by folding over excess material once the band is on
At ABK Grooming, we recognize the significance of delivering your products on schedule and in prime condition. Because of this, we take extra care to pack your orders with the utmost care, and we've teamed up with some of the most reputable courier partners to deliver your goods without a delay.
Shipping methods we offer?
- There are two shipping options available - Cash on Delivery and Prepaid.
- Customers get to choose cash on delivery starting with their second order and for orders that are under Rs 10,000. We retain the authority to restrict this shipping option on a case-by-case basis if a Cash on Delivery order is declined at the time of delivery.
What shipping charges can I expect to incur?
- For any prepaid orders shipping is free!
- We charge 150 COD charges for any Cash on Delivery orders.
What locations do you ship to?
- Since there are pet lovers everywhere we deliver to almost all the locations in India. Please check the shipping TAT for your location.
What is the expected delivery time?
- We understand that there is no limit to the excitement of receiving love for your four-legged buddy. That’s why at ABK Grooming, we do our best to make sure you receive your delivery ASAP. Orders are usually dispatched within 24 hrs Monday to Saturday.
- Our courier partners may experience delays in delivery beyond our control, so please allow a buffer. However, ABK Grooming has got you covered and will assist you in tracking the order and keep you informed.
Which courier partners will be delivering my order?
- We collaborate with a variety of dependable and reputable courier providers such as DTDC, Xpressbees, Gati KWE, VXpress, Blue Dart, Delhivery, Track on, Amazon shipping, Shiprocket, EcomExpress, Spot on, Xpressbees, Shree Maruti. Other courier partners might be employed in some situations when there may be a remote location, however, this will vary from case to case.>
- For all orders, you will receive a tracking number for ease of tracking and you will also receive updates via email and/or text.
How do I cancel or change my order?
- If you need help cancelling your order, please email us at email@example.com or send us a WhatsApp at +91 95119 60778 with your order number. If we have already processed your order, we may not be able to cancel it.
- Once your order has been placed, if you need to modify your shipping address, please get in touch with us right once. We won't be able to amend the mailing address if the order has already been filled.
What should I do in case of any order delivery-related issues?
- If you have any delivery dispute, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a WhatsApp at +91 95119 60778 with your order number and our customer experience team would be more than happy to assist.
(POLICY EFFECTIVE DATE: 23-11-2022)