The alloy makes it possible to sharpen the blade to a razor's edge.
Blades maintain their edge for months. Shears are carefully balanced and weighted. For maximum comfort, handles and finger rests are curved. comfort. Smooth scissoring is produced by double-screw tension. These
characteristics come together to create a shear that significantly lowers the amount of work required for scissors. In turn, there is an increase in decreased hand fatigue and increased productivity. built with stainless steel and is 6-1/2 inches long. Using blender shears is ideal.in order to blend, sculpt, and shape. Regarding this item 40-tooth mixing pet grooming shears from Gator This alloy enables the blade to be sharpened to an extremely fine point. Shears have been carefully balanced and weighted, and the handles and finger rests have been shaped for maximum comfort. stainless steel is used to make the length 6-1/2 inches.
Features & Benefits:
- Allows the blade to be honed to razor sharpness
- Shears are precision weighted and balanced
- Handles and fingers rests are contoured for maximum comfort
- Made with Japanese 440 C stainless steel
- Perfectly weighted and balanced Double-screw tension creates a smooth cut
- Ergonomic handles and finger rests reduce fatigue
- Fixed finger rest and non-offset handles Handcrafted in the USA
- Size: 6.5”
- Type: Blender
- Teeth: 40
How to care:
- Separate storage: When not in use, keep your scissors in their protective cases, such as a scissor case or holder. Never group or touch scissors when storing them; each should have its own compartment. Blades and tips need to be properly shielded from harm.
- Avoid drops: It's recommended to have your scissors checked by an expert if you drop them. If you keep using them without checking, even little harm can become considerably worse. A drop could indicate that you require servicing and sharpening. Never sharpen cutting-edge scissors at home. Ask other groomers for advice or look for a skilled sharpener. Careful handling: Take care when putting scissors down. The tips can damage easily.
- Oil and dry: Use scissor oil to keep your scissors clean and lightly oiled. After cleaning and before storing, always oil. Keep them in a dry place. Even warm air's humidity can harm them, causing them to corrode, discolour, or pit.
- Cutting clean hair is preferable to cutting filthy hair. Depending on how dirty the coat is, dust, sand, or grime can swiftly blunt scissors — think of it as cutting sandpaper — sometimes in as little as 30 to 60 minutes. Always wash, totally dry, and brush or comb the coat before cutting, or if you want a tough pair that can handle cutting a coat before washing, look into a Level 1 workhorse pair of scissors.
- Sharing is caring, but not when it comes to scissors, so don't do it! It's common to regret sharing. Someone else's slight modification of how you hold and use your scissors can quickly reduce their lifespan and give you the impression that they will no longer cut in the same manner.
At ABK Grooming, we recognize the significance of delivering your products on schedule and in prime condition. Because of this, we take extra care to pack your orders with the utmost care, and we've teamed up with some of the most reputable courier partners to deliver your goods without a delay.
Shipping methods we offer?
- There are two shipping options available - Cash on Delivery and Prepaid.
- Customers get to choose cash on delivery starting with their second order and for orders that are under Rs 10,000. We retain the authority to restrict this shipping option on a case-by-case basis if a Cash on Delivery order is declined at the time of delivery.
What shipping charges can I expect to incur?
- For any prepaid orders shipping is free!
- We charge 150 COD charges for any Cash on Delivery orders.
What locations do you ship to?
- Since there are pet lovers everywhere we deliver to almost all the locations in India. Please check the shipping TAT for your location.
What is the expected delivery time?
- We understand that there is no limit to the excitement of receiving love for your four-legged buddy. That’s why at ABK Grooming, we do our best to make sure you receive your delivery ASAP. Orders are usually dispatched within 24 hrs Monday to Saturday.
- Our courier partners may experience delays in delivery beyond our control, so please allow a buffer. However, ABK Grooming has got you covered and will assist you in tracking the order and keep you informed.
Which courier partners will be delivering my order?
- We collaborate with a variety of dependable and reputable courier providers such as DTDC, Xpressbees, Gati KWE, VXpress, Blue Dart, Delhivery, Track on, Amazon shipping, Shiprocket, EcomExpress, Spot on, Xpressbees, Shree Maruti. Other courier partners might be employed in some situations when there may be a remote location, however, this will vary from case to case.>
- For all orders, you will receive a tracking number for ease of tracking and you will also receive updates via email and/or text.
How do I cancel or change my order?
- If you need help cancelling your order, please email us at email@example.com or send us a WhatsApp at +91 95119 60778 with your order number. If we have already processed your order, we may not be able to cancel it.
- Once your order has been placed, if you need to modify your shipping address, please get in touch with us right once. We won't be able to amend the mailing address if the order has already been filled.
What should I do in case of any order delivery-related issues?
- If you have any delivery dispute, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a WhatsApp at +91 95119 60778 with your order number and our customer experience team would be more than happy to assist.
(POLICY EFFECTIVE DATE: 23-11-2022)