After the first batch of Gemini was sold out, many reports from all over the world commented it has an "insanely strong blow force"! Well, although it may be the strongest dual-motor dryer in the world at this moment, please do not call it "insane". It dries large breeds fast! In order to determine what makes a great pet blow dryer, Aeolus investigated all available options on the market. A pet dryer's main feature is its blow force, which is more important than wind speed or air volume. The Aeolus blow dryer has been designed to have optimum blow force and hence achieve the best performance. The 'AEOLUS GEMINI' offers superior blow force, wind speed, noise reduction, lifespan, durability, and ease of maintenance.
- Variable speed control
- The incredible blow force of 1250 g+ exceeds most similar dryers in the world.
- The triple rear filtering system
- Natural heat is generated by the pair of motors
- Robust, durable housing, fully constructed from steel.
- Specially designed handle for safe carry and cable organizing
- Metallic paint coating for durability
- GEMINI features high-temperature resistant silicone wires, high-temperature resistant switches, and circuit boards, an emergency cut-off switch in case the motor overheats, and durable grounded wires - all of which contribute to making it the safest pet blow dryer available.
- GEMINI utilizes advanced metal stretching technology to eliminate all welded seams on the front and rear of the machine as well as the housing, resulting in a completely sealed housing that reduces the sound level of the machine. According to the tests, it produces noise at 83 decibels at the highest wind speed, a reduction of 17% from the standard 100 decibels. These improvements make the 'GEMINI PET GROOMING DRYER' more comfortable to use.
- Power: 2400 W Twin Motors
- Blow Force: 1250 g
- Speed: 95 m/s variable control
- Temperature: 65°C
- Hose length: 10 ft heavy duty
- Net weight: 7 kg
- Construction: Steel
- Noise: 83 db
- Dimension: 21” L X 15” W X 14” H (53 L X 39 W X 38 H cm)
- 1 Round Nozzle
- 1 Flat Nozzle
- 1 Wide Nozzle
- Heat insulation sleeve
How to care:
- Step 1 – Unplug the dryer, and take out the cap and filter which are located at the rear exterior of the dryer. Use a vacuum cleaner or a big brush to clean the cap and foam filter. You may find the cap and filter accumulated with animal dander, debris, and hair all over it. It has to be cleaned thoroughly.
- Step 2 – Later take the foam filter, scrub and clean it nicely so that the bacteria and odour are gone. Allow it to dry off and fix everything as it is.
Wall mounting brackets can be used for hanging the dryers as it saves space if the brackets are used consecutively a dryer docking junction can be made.