Hydra Extra Soft Facial Shampoo is ideal for daily use in the grooming shop for the facial region or for pets with sensitive skin. The mild formula is sulfate-free, dye-free, and hypoallergenic to reduce the risk of skin irritation, while effectively cleansing the skin and coat. This soothing shampoo is gentle enough to be used on the face, while it’s a balanced blend of extra soft cleansers and chamomile that hydrate the coat, maintaining moisture and protecting the natural oils in the skin.
- It Contains chamomile that provides softness and hydration
- Sulfate-free: less risk of irritation and maintains the natural moisture and skin oiliness
- Sulfate-free and made with hypoallergenic fragrance
- Best use for face and sensitive skin Tear-less, completely safe to use on allergic pets Indicated for the hygiene of the face and for animals with sensitive skin
- Recommended for pets older than 4 weeks
- They are surfactants that are "less aggressive" to the skin and coat of animals, they have a gentler cleaning action.
- Chamomile Extract helps to hydrate skin, intensify shine and promote extra softness to the coat.
- Chamomile is also known to be a natural anti-dandruff agent.
- Mint Extract assists in soothing dry itchy skin, regulating natural oils, and is often used for its antibacterial properties that can help to reduce acne
- It contains soft ingredients, which allows a safe coat and skin cleaning of sensitive
- Indicated for bathing animals with sensitive skin and puppies
- Contains chamomile extract, which has a gentler and less irritating cleansing
- Professional–grade shampoo designed for professional quality results
- Infused with Salon–Grade Ingredients for a luxurious grooming experience for Pets and professionals
Water, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate/Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Cetyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Chamomilla Recutita (matricaria) Flower Extract, Fragrance, and Preservatives
Wet the coat thoroughly with warm water. Apply the Hydra Extra Soft Facial to the coat and massage it well. Rinse thoroughly and repeat, if necessary. Recommended for pets older than 4 weeks.