The use of a stroller for your pet is an ideal way to allow your pet to enjoy the outdoors if they have limited mobility or for very young dogs and cats. This buggy has an easy quick-fold mechanism and can be fully enclosed. This stroller has 3 wheels with swivel front wheels, with suspension for extra comfort on rough terrain. There's a handy little, integrated pouch for drinks or snacks in easy reach for you and your pet. Further storage is provided by a resealable bag at the back with a velcro fastener, a net beneath the buggy, lockable wheels, and a collapsible hood. To prevent your dog from jumping out, simply use the mosquito net or attach your dog's lead to the buggy. This Trixie Buggy pet stroller is ideal for old, sick, timid, or very young dogs and cats.
easily maneuverable due to front wheel with 360° joint, spring-loaded
with quick-fold function
for old, sick, timid, or very young dogs and cats
one-hand folding system on the handle
with 2 parking brakes
large rear door for getting the pet in and out
can be partly or fully closed with zips
various net inserts, some can be covered
with 2 short leashes
removable cushion (polyester), removable cover
with padded handle, storage compartments, and basket
metal, polyester cover
Color - Black
Capacity - up to 11 kg
At ABK Grooming, we recognize the significance of delivering your products on schedule and in prime condition. Because of this, we take extra care to pack your orders with the utmost care, and we've teamed up with some of the most reputable courier partners to deliver your goods without a delay.
Shipping methods we offer?
- There are two shipping options available - Cash on Delivery and Prepaid.
- Customers get to choose cash on delivery starting with their second order and for orders that are under Rs 10,000. We retain the authority to restrict this shipping option on a case-by-case basis if a Cash on Delivery order is declined at the time of delivery.
What shipping charges can I expect to incur?
- For any prepaid orders shipping is free!
- We charge 150 COD charges for any Cash on Delivery orders.
What locations do you ship to?
- Since there are pet lovers everywhere we deliver to almost all the locations in India. Please check the shipping TAT for your location.
What is the expected delivery time?
- We understand that there is no limit to the excitement of receiving love for your four-legged buddy. That’s why at ABK Grooming, we do our best to make sure you receive your delivery ASAP. Orders are usually dispatched within 24 hrs Monday to Saturday.
- Our courier partners may experience delays in delivery beyond our control, so please allow a buffer. However, ABK Grooming has got you covered and will assist you in tracking the order and keep you informed.
Which courier partners will be delivering my order?
- We collaborate with a variety of dependable and reputable courier providers such as DTDC, Xpressbees, Gati KWE, VXpress, Blue Dart, Delhivery, Track on, Amazon shipping, Shiprocket, EcomExpress, Spot on, Xpressbees, Shree Maruti. Other courier partners might be employed in some situations when there may be a remote location, however, this will vary from case to case.>
- For all orders, you will receive a tracking number for ease of tracking and you will also receive updates via email and/or text.
How do I cancel or change my order?
- If you need help cancelling your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a WhatsApp at +91 95119 60778 with your order number. If we have already processed your order, we may not be able to cancel it.
- Once your order has been placed, if you need to modify your shipping address, please get in touch with us right once. We won't be able to amend the mailing address if the order has already been filled.
What should I do in case of any order delivery-related issues?
- If you have any delivery dispute, please email us at email@example.com or send us a WhatsApp at +91 95119 60778 with your order number and our customer experience team would be more than happy to assist.
(POLICY EFFECTIVE DATE: 23-11-2022)