Opawz Semi-Permanent Pet Hair Dyes give your pet an exquisite and superior colouring result with no long-term commitment. Non-toxic and gentle, safe to use on cats, dogs, and other pets that can be bathed. Made with food-grade pigments and safe for cats, dogs, and pets that can be bathed! Gradually washes away in around 6-12 washes. Contains no ammonia or peroxide. The semi-permanent dyes are bright, fashionable, and unique Let your pet stand out from the rest.
All the ingredients used in Opawz products satisfy FDA and Health Canada regulations. Also please note they do not practice any animal testing. With an urge to please and inspire every pet groomer’s creativity the importance is also given to the comfort and safety of the pets.
- Best suited for white-haired coats.
- Give your pet exquisite and superior colouring results in just 20 minutes.
- Colours will last longer for fine and soft-haired coat-type pets such as Bichon and Poodle. The colour will typically last around 12 washes.
- For wire-haired coat types, colours will wash away more quickly.
- The final colour result will vary depending upon the hair colour for light brown & light grey coats.
- Not suggested for use on the dark-haired coats.
- No off-putting smell.
- Safe to use on cats, horses, and other animals that can be bathed, such as rats and guinea pigs.
- Ready to use.
- Shampoo and blow-dry firstly if the pet’s coat is dirty and oily without using conditioner.
- Apply evenly to the desired coat area and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse until water runs clear and dry after.
- Do not use on pets that have sensitive, irritated or damaged skin.
- Do not allow the pet to lick.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. If it happens, rinse immediately with plenty of water for 15 minutes.
- If an allergic reaction happens, discontinue use immediately and consult a veterinarian.