The new AGC Super 2-Speed Clipper has a brushless motor.
Traditional motors have brushes that can rust over time. Brushless motors avoid these issues, leading to a clipper that is highly efficient, reliable, powerful, low-maintenance and lightweight. Due to the increased torque, it also comes with a CeramicEdge Blade that keeps cooler for longer! With upto 3,800 strokes per minute you can be sure to cut through the most matted and thickest of coats. AGC's powerful and efficient brushless motor delivers immense torque to suit all trimming needs.
This works with the constant speed technology to allow even grooming, giving more power when you need it for thick or matted coat areas. This clipper features a robust, break-resistant housing and comes supplied with blade oil, adapters and a #10 CeramicEdge blade, designed for cooler running. It also features a locking switch to ensure the clipper does not accidentally turn off during clipping.
- Perfect for all coats and breeds, great for grooming multiple dogs a day
- Brushless motor delivers maximum power & torque for tough grooming jobs
- Professional 2-speed clipper – 3,000/3,800 strokes per minute
- Detachable blades for easy changing and cleaning
- Features two speeds - Normal: for most cutting needs and High: for thick coats
- Fits all Andis professional detachable blades and most competitor blades
- Compatible with universal snap-on blades and attachment combs
- With blade oil and adapters
- Heavy-duty 3m power cord
Model - AGCB
Body Material - Polymer
Finish - Burgundy
Type: Rotary motor - 100-240V | 50-60Hz | MAX 3800SPM
Name - CeramicEdge® Detachable Blade, Size 10