- Vita Oil™ Coat Oil Conditioner is recommended by top breeders and professional groomers worldwide.
- It is developed specifically to give maximum conditioning and protection to the coat.
- Rich in Wheat Germ and Lanolin Oils, and essential Vitamin E, Vita Oil™ prevents matting, tangling, and helps repair overworked hair, while moisturizing the skin.
- It contains no alcohol or silicone, and will not affect the coat’s natural color.
- It is anti-static and has a light fresh scent.
- Shampoo with Bio-Groom Shampoo, rinse well and squeeze excess water from the coat.
- For oil conditioning of the dog’s coat use 3-4 tablespoons of Vita Oil per gallon (3.8 liters) of warm water.
- For cats use 3 tablespoons or less per gallon. Pour or sponge over entire coat until thoroughly saturated.
- Work well through the coat so the oil is distributed to the skin.
- Dry as usual. (for Maltese use heavier concentration and check coat after 3 days.) As a brushing aid for dogs and cats mix 1/2 tablespoon or less with a pint (0.5 liter) of warm water and spray in the coat.
- For added conditioning, the Coat Oil may be used together with Bio-Groom Super Cream at a ratio of about 1 part Vita Oil to 4 parts of Super Cream in warm water. (Example: To a quart (0.9 liter) of water add 1 tablespoon of Vita Oil and 4 tablespoons of Super Cream.)
- All of the above ratios may be decreased or increased depending on the texture and condition of the coat and the results desired.
- Cruelty Free – Tear Free.
- Capacity: 473 ml
- Product Code: 32316
You may also like
Rs. 4,750.00 Rs. 4,512.00