"Dial In Every Prep with A Versatile, Cordless Clipper Designed for All Day Veterinary Use" Made with veterinary professionals in mind, the Pulse ZR II Detachable Blade Vet Pack is an effortless and precision equipment any medical professional would want.
- Voltage: 100 – 240 V
- Speed: 1800 – 3800 SPM (5 – Speed Adjustable)
- Weight: 498 g
- Length: 7.13”
- Construction: Polymer
- With 12Month Warranty
- Detachable blade clipper in cordless design
- Removable battery
- 3 – hour run time on a 2 – hour charge
- Mindfully made for Vets
- Super duty performance with the cordless design
- Motor combined a with lithium-ion – battery
- Works like butter on tough to toughest coats.
- Charger stand
- Charging adapter
- CermaicEdge #40
- Additional blade drive
- Additional battery pack
- Hard storage case
- Blade oil
- Detachable plugs
How to care:
- Unplug the clipper and remove the blade from the clipper, use a small size cleaning brush, that usually comes with the kit to clean hair stuck between the blades and the clipper.
- Inspect the blade drive, if worn out it has to be replaced. This Quad blade drive assembly moves back and forth and helps create cutting action.
- Inspect the blade latch if your blades are loose or released frequently and replace it if needed.
At ABK Grooming, we recognize the significance of delivering your products on schedule and in prime condition. Because of this, we take extra care to pack your orders with the utmost care, and we've teamed up with some of the most reputable courier partners to deliver your goods without a delay.
Shipping methods we offer?
- There are two shipping options available - Cash on Delivery and Prepaid.
- Customers get to choose cash on delivery starting with their second order and for orders that are under Rs 10,000. We retain the authority to restrict this shipping option on a case-by-case basis if a Cash on Delivery order is declined at the time of delivery.
What shipping charges can I expect to incur?
- For any prepaid orders shipping is free!
- We charge 150 COD charges for any Cash on Delivery orders.
What locations do you ship to?
- Since there are pet lovers everywhere we deliver to almost all the locations in India. Please check the shipping TAT for your location.
What is the expected delivery time?
- We understand that there is no limit to the excitement of receiving love for your four-legged buddy. That’s why at ABK Grooming, we do our best to make sure you receive your delivery ASAP. Orders are usually dispatched within 24 hrs Monday to Saturday.
- Our courier partners may experience delays in delivery beyond our control, so please allow a buffer. However, ABK Grooming has got you covered and will assist you in tracking the order and keep you informed.
Which courier partners will be delivering my order?
- We collaborate with a variety of dependable and reputable courier providers such as DTDC, Xpressbees, Gati KWE, VXpress, Blue Dart, Delhivery, Track on, Amazon shipping, Shiprocket, EcomExpress, Spot on, Xpressbees, Shree Maruti. Other courier partners might be employed in some situations when there may be a remote location, however, this will vary from case to case.>
- For all orders, you will receive a tracking number for ease of tracking and you will also receive updates via email and/or text.
How do I cancel or change my order?
- If you need help cancelling your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a WhatsApp at +91 95119 60778 with your order number. If we have already processed your order, we may not be able to cancel it.
- Once your order has been placed, if you need to modify your shipping address, please get in touch with us right once. We won't be able to amend the mailing address if the order has already been filled.
What should I do in case of any order delivery-related issues?
- If you have any delivery dispute, please email us at email@example.com or send us a WhatsApp at +91 95119 60778 with your order number and our customer experience team would be more than happy to assist.
(POLICY EFFECTIVE DATE: 23-11-2022)
I bought this in 2017. Its been 3 years and really happy with the clipper . No problem what so ever . All baldes either andis or wahl work perfectly on it .
This is the best clipper in the market as it has a detachable blade and also cuts really sharp.