Clipper is a significant tool when it comes to grooming. This clipper is an excellent option for home grooming and grooming short coat breeds that need less maintenance. It is very affordable as well the look is very descent. It is very easy to use as well as needs the least maintenance. With MC-670, cuts through the thickest of coats have never been so effortless. The New MC-670 boasts a slim and lightweight mainframe that fits any sized hands comfortably. Heavy-duty 12 V motor built-in, born for toughest coats!
- Heavy-duty 12 V motor built-in, born for toughest coats!
- Delivers maximum power & torque for home grooming jobs
- Leaves hair length from 3 to 12 mm.
- Comes with a ceramic edge blade for cooler and sharper running.
- Comb attachment:
- The cutting length is marked on the comb attachments.
- Select a suitable size and slide the blade into the comb attachment. Hold both sides of the comb and push until the comb is in position.
- (Notes: The comb should not be loose or easy to fall off after installation.)
- Incredibly easy to use and low maintenance
- Great home grooming
- It can be used as a spare clipper by professionals
- Slim and lightweight mainframe that fits any sized hands comfortably.
- Voltage: 100 V – 240 V
- Motor: 12 V DC
- Blade: Ceramic
- Cord length: 2.8 m
- Construction: Premium Polymer Plastic
- Clipper with #10 blades
- 4 attachment combs (3 mm, 6 mm, 9 mm, 12 mm)
- Blade oil
- Blade brush
How to care:
Unplug the clipper and remove the blade from the clipper, use a small size cleaning brush, that usually comes with the kit to clean hair stuck between the blades and clipper. Inspect the blade drive, if worn out it has to be replaced. This Quad blade drives assembly moves back and forth and helps create cutting action. Inspect the blade latch if your blades are loose or released frequently and replace it if needed.
- Keep the clipper away from moisture; do not submerge in water or liquid.
- Use this appliance for its intended purpose. Use only on clean, dry hair.
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is by or near children.
- Use only with accessories included in the package, or those recommended by the manufacturer.
- Avoid contact with the eye area. Avoid use near or on open wounds, or damaged or sensitive skin.
- Always unplug from the electrical socket after use.
- Keep away from water and all liquids and any detergent agents.
- Use or store the trimmer only at room temperature (between 0 and 40℃). Avoid direct sunlight, moisture or heated surfaces and environments.