With handy transport bag, space-saving storage, incl. booklet with tips and tricks for optimal training. Dogs are very playful and intelligent animals. Channel their energy and curiosity into something positive with the trixie agility basic tunnel. It is a fun, healthy, and challenging activity. Dogs enter the tunnel through a round stable opening before running through the durable, structured nylon tunnel. Suitable for beginners, puppies and small breed dogs.
- for small dogs and for imprinting puppies.
- suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- for an eventful fitness programme can be set up and dismantled easily
- incl. booklet with tips and tricks for optimal training
- made of durable polyester
1. Always warm up before starting any sports. This could be a little bit of running or some easy exercises.
2. Never train on a full stomach or feed your dog just after the training. Small snacks as a reward are allowed.
3. Slowly increase the tasks your dog should perform and do not expect too much of him.
4. Adjust the sport to suit your dog and please consider the breed, age, capabilities and size of your dog.
5. Plan in extra time for breaks during the training, so that your dog does not overexert himself and continues to have fun. Always ensure that your dog has access to drinking water and let him catch his breath after drinking.
6. Remember that the training should always end on a positive note with a feeling of success.
The fitness training can begin:
If your dog is not accustomed to training with the tunnel, start with a length of no longer than 1 m in a straight line. Fill the bags included with sand and place them over the tunnel with sufficient spaces between them so that the tunnel is held on the ground and cannot roll away. This type of securement presents no danger of injuries and allows the tunnel to be used indoors as well.
The training phases:
The first two training phases should always be carried out with another person as a helper. This person stands at the entrance to the tunnel and has the dog standing with him. You go to the other end, look through the tunnel and call the dog to you with a command such as 'tunnel'. When your dog runs through the tunnel, be sure to praise him and give him the occasional tasty treat.
Once your dog is happy to run through the tunnel without problems, you can move on to the second training phase: extend the tunnel. Once your dog masters this phase after some repetition, you can introduce the next challenge, in that you construct the tunnel in a curved form.
Bring the training to perfection by not calling your dog through the tunnel from the other end, but by running with him – he runs through the tunnel and you run alongside it. Motivate your dog with a reward at the end and throw a toy for him to fetch or catch. This boosts his fitness and speed.
Please remember that puppies must not do fitness training with these items. The tunnel is for puppies purely as a tool to increase their social training and build up their confidence. The procedure is similar to that in the fitness training, with the one difference being that the tunnel is constructed as in the first training phase, and the puppy can be allowed to play without instructions or commands. The puppy can entertain himself with the tunnel, but please do not leave your dog alone or unsupervised!
In contrast to the fitness training, it is also OK for a puppy to stand, sit or lie down in the tunnel, or even to turn around and come back out of the entrance.
After any training with your dog, we recommend taking the dog for a walk on the lead as a cooling down phase.
At ABK Grooming, we recognize the significance of delivering your products on schedule and in prime condition. Because of this, we take extra care to pack your orders with the utmost care, and we've teamed up with some of the most reputable courier partners to deliver your goods without a delay.
Shipping methods we offer?
- There are two shipping options available - Cash on Delivery and Prepaid.
- Customers get to choose cash on delivery starting with their second order and for orders that are under Rs 10,000. We retain the authority to restrict this shipping option on a case-by-case basis if a Cash on Delivery order is declined at the time of delivery.
What shipping charges can I expect to incur?
- For any prepaid orders shipping is free!
- We charge 150 COD charges for any Cash on Delivery orders.
What locations do you ship to?
- Since there are pet lovers everywhere we deliver to almost all the locations in India. Please check the shipping TAT for your location.
What is the expected delivery time?
- We understand that there is no limit to the excitement of receiving love for your four-legged buddy. That’s why at ABK Grooming, we do our best to make sure you receive your delivery ASAP. Orders are usually dispatched within 24 hrs Monday to Saturday.
- Our courier partners may experience delays in delivery beyond our control, so please allow a buffer. However, ABK Grooming has got you covered and will assist you in tracking the order and keep you informed.
Which courier partners will be delivering my order?
- We collaborate with a variety of dependable and reputable courier providers such as DTDC, Xpressbees, Gati KWE, VXpress, Blue Dart, Delhivery, Track on, Amazon shipping, Shiprocket, EcomExpress, Spot on, Xpressbees, Shree Maruti. Other courier partners might be employed in some situations when there may be a remote location, however, this will vary from case to case.>
- For all orders, you will receive a tracking number for ease of tracking and you will also receive updates via email and/or text.
How do I cancel or change my order?
- If you need help cancelling your order, please email us at email@example.com or send us a WhatsApp at +91 95119 60778 with your order number. If we have already processed your order, we may not be able to cancel it.
- Once your order has been placed, if you need to modify your shipping address, please get in touch with us right once. We won't be able to amend the mailing address if the order has already been filled.
What should I do in case of any order delivery-related issues?
- If you have any delivery dispute, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a WhatsApp at +91 95119 60778 with your order number and our customer experience team would be more than happy to assist.
(POLICY EFFECTIVE DATE: 23-11-2022)