As the name says Long Coat Aloe Dog Shampoo from Forbis is specially made for long-haired pets. Ideal for a delicate coat, it also keeps the pet’s hair untangled and smooth. The lubricating properties of natural Aloe-Vera extracts, moisturize your pet’s skin while leaving the coat rich and glossy. It has a subtle scent of Aloe Vera which lingers over your pet for days. It is a perfect shampoo if you are looking for a shampoo with natural ingredients for your long coat dog's regularly bathing needs.
- Precisely formulated for pets with long hair
- Natural aloe-Vera provides essential moisture and nutrition to skin and coat.
- Helps prevent hair damage and tangling
- Special plant extract additives will leave your pet’s coat rich, soft, shiny, and smooth.
- Completely safe for young and grown up dogs.
- Adds luster and shine to your pet’s coat
- Prevents their skin from drying out
- Prevents hair from tangling
- Prevents hair damage
- Provides moist and nutrition to damaged hair
- Leaves the fur feeling smooth and luxurious
- Suitable for dogs of 4 weeks to 28 weeks
- Fully grown dogs with sensitive skin
- The shampoo can be used for regular bathing
- Contains no harmful chemicals
Wet the coat of your dog, apply shampoo. Carefully massage until it starts results in foam. Let it stay for 2-3 minutes wash and let it dry.
Aloe vera gel, Mineral Oil, Tocopherol Aacetate, Polyquaternium-7, Methyl chloro isothiazolinone / Methyl isothiazolinone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance durable