All pets differ in their sensitivity to noise. Many of our pets are frightened by the sound of the vacuum or become terror stricken and run away at the sound of thunder, fireworks and gunfire. Pets can also be upset, scared or disagreeable with toenail trimming, brushing, bathing, drying, paw handling, car rides, visitors, Vet exams, etc. The calming effect of Happy Hoodie can help alleviate anxiety associated with these potentially upsetting situations.
Some pets have chronic ear infections or constant damp, itchy ear canals. Happy Hoodie is great for keeping the ears up, leaving the ear canal exposed for aeration.
WHY USE HAPPY HOODIE?
- Noise reduction and swaddling effect calms upset, disagreeable pets
- Contributes to the safety of both the pet and groomer, as well as the owner
- Saves valuable time in the grooming salon
- Speeds up drying time by wicking water from the ears and face
- Helps protect pets' hearing
- Requires minimal time, effort, and cost to use
- Comes in 3 sizes to accommodate almost all sizes of dogs, as well as cats
- Noise reduction and swaddling effect CALMS upset, disagreeable pets.
- Contributes to the safety of both the pet, groomer and owner.
- Saves valuable time in the grooming salon.
- Speeds up drying time by wicking water from the ears and face.
- Helps protect pets hearing.
- Requires minimal time, effort, and cost to use.
How to use Happy Hoodie?
- Simply place the Happy Hoodie over the pet's head and onto its neck.
- Place the ears against the pet's head so air cannot get into them and slide the band back over the top of the head to secure the ears in place.
- Adjust the width of the band to best fit the pet by folding over excess material once the band is on.