Hydra Professional Shampoos are every Pet Professional’s Absolute Choice, Infused with Salon–Grade Ingredients to experience a luxurious grooming experience for every pet & pet professional. Hydra Volumizing Shampoo is made for professional use on dense and curly coat types such as Poodles, Bichon Frisés, Chow-Chows, and Spitz. This shampoo is also excellent to use on cats such as Persians and Exotics. The concentrated formula contains keratin and wheat proteins to boost volume and increase the texture of the coats. This is a professional shampoo designed by groomers for groomers and is suitable for all breeds of dogs and cats.
- Quality and Luxury Defined, Hydra Professional Line Created Exclusively for Groomers and Handlers
- The shampoo contains keratin and Wheat Proteins for a healthy and shiny coat for your dog
- Gives volume and texture to coats of dog breeds with a dense coat
- Specifically formulated for use on fluffy and double-coated pets
- Suitable for animals with double and fluffy coat
- Contains wheat protein, increases coat texture
- Perfect for Small size, medium coat
- Suitable for dogs and cats
- Regular use of Hydra Volumizing Shampoo on unmanageable frizzy dog coats gives you a more manageable, smooth coat for your dog.
- Keratin helps to make dog coats strong as well as shiny.
- Wheat germ oil promotes the growth of the dog’s undercoat, reduces shedding and itchiness
- Professional–grade shampoo designed for professional quality results
- Infused with Salon–Grade Ingredients for a luxurious grooming experience for Pets and professional
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MIPA, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Phenoxyethanol / Ethylhexylglycerin, and Disodium EDTA
Wet coat thoroughly with warm water. Dilute 1 part of Hydra Volumizing Shampoo in up to 4 parts of water and apply it to the coat. Massage well. Rinse thoroughly. If necessary, repeat the operation.