The Andis CeramicEdge clipper blades are engineered with advanced technology and the certified Zicronium Oxide ceramic that is used on their ceramic cutters makes these more durable than other imported ceramic clipper blades. The low heat transfer and friction index of ceramic keeps these clipper blades running 50% cooler than traditional steel blades. This allows you to use less coolant to clip longer and faster with less downtime.
- Leaves hair 1/100" (0.25mm)
- Ceramic cutting technology runs cooler, stays sharper longer.
- Carbonized steel extends edge life.
- Chrome finish resists rust.
- Fits all Andis detachable blade clippers in these series: AG, AGC, BDC, BG, DBLC, FHC, MBG, SMC
Material: Carbon Steel with Ceramic Cutting Blade
Finish: Chrome Finish