Opawz Permanent Pet Hair Dyes are the top choice dyes if you're looking to spruce up your pet's style or participate in creative grooming competition and other professional groomers use. Made from natural ingredients lasts for more than 20 washes. The dye is liquid so it can spread easily and saturate well into the pet's thick hair to have a better colour result. The dyes can be mixed with each other according to your own preference. Created with the advice of professional groomers. Specially formulated for dogs and horses.
All the ingredients used in Opawz products satisfy FDA and Health Canada regulations. Also please note they do not practice any animal testing. With an urge to please and inspire every pet groomer’s creativity the importance is also given to the comfort and safety of the pets.
Specially formulated for dogs and horses
Non-toxic and gentle on the pet's coat
Provides bright, fashionable and unique colour results
Contains no ammonia or peroxide
- Shampoo and blow-dry first if the dog's coat is dirty and oily.
- Shake well before opening.
- Apply onto desired coat area and leave it on for 20 minutes (For the Loyal Brown and Vital Copper, please let the colour sit on the hair for at least 40 minutes).
- Rinse and dry.
- Be sure to stir well with a brush before use.
- For colouring limited areas, such as ears or tails, you may apply directly to dry fur. Results may vary depending on application strength and the individual pet’s coat.
- Colouring results may vary with coat type and breed.
- Conditioner may inhibit colours from adhering properly. Please do not use any conditioner or other brands' dyes (as they may contain conditioner ingredients) prior to using Opawz dye.
- Not recommended for use on pets under 6 months.
- Not recommended for use on cats.
- Do not use on pets with sensitive, irritated, or damaged skin.
- Do not allow pets to lick.
- Do not contact with eyes and mouth. If it happens, rinse with a large amount of water for 15 minutes.
- If any allergic reactions happen during dyeing, discontinue the process immediately and consult a veterinarian. An allergy test on the skin is recommended 48 hours prior to application if the pet is being coloured for the first time.