Assembly Instructions -
Net for balconies:
Measure the height from the wall's ledge up to the ceiling. If the balcony has a balustrade we recommend to measure from the balcony's floor in order to avoid gaps.
Before starting with fixing the protective net make sure that drilling of holes in the side walls or balustrade of your balcony or terrace is allowed.
1. Please check now if the size of the protective net is sufficient for your purpose. For this the net should be stretched in advance. The lateral strings are for a better orientation. First tighten the net in height and then in width. It has to be stretched until each mesh gets a squared shape (ill. 1). Please note that the net fixed at the balcony should slightly sag so that the cat cannot climb at it. After considering the previous details the protective net can be cut to size. In order to keep the knots of the net tight do not cut it under the distance of at least 1 cm to the knots.
2. For fixing the hook screws drill the necessary numbers of holes into the side walls as well as in the balcony ledge (if the balustrade cannot be used for fixing the net). The holes should follow in short distances so that there will not occur any gaps for your cat (ill. 2). The net can also be fixed with help of eg. 3 poles which are installed at the side walls on the balcony's edge.
3. For getting more stability the included fixing rope will be threaded at the outer sides of the net (ill 3).
4. Now the protective net can be hanged on the hook screws and can be tightened and knotted by the help of the fixing rope.
Assembly without drilling:
If drilling holes should not be allowed in your case, the protective net can also be fixed by the help of 2 telescope poles (available at specialist dealers). Therefore the aluminum poles will be screwed on to the wall or balustrade by the help of a stable clamp.
The net reacts to changes in temperature. That is why there can come up wrinkles which will disappear in wintertime (Please do not re-tighten the net during summer.)
Please do not let your cat be unsupervised with the protective net.
Available in 3 sizes:
4 x 3 m/ 6 x 3 m/8 x 3 m
hard-wearing and UV resistant
mesh width 3 × 3 cm
also suitable for small cats
with hooks, rawlplugs and fixing cord
- Material - nylon (monofil yarn)
At ABK Grooming, we recognize the significance of delivering your products on schedule and in prime condition. Because of this, we take extra care to pack your orders with the utmost care, and we've teamed up with some of the most reputable courier partners to deliver your goods without a delay.
Shipping methods we offer?
- There are two shipping options available - Cash on Delivery and Prepaid.
- Customers get to choose cash on delivery starting with their second order and for orders that are under Rs 10,000. We retain the authority to restrict this shipping option on a case-by-case basis if a Cash on Delivery order is declined at the time of delivery.
What shipping charges can I expect to incur?
- For any prepaid orders shipping is free!
- We charge 150 COD charges for any Cash on Delivery orders.
What locations do you ship to?
- Since there are pet lovers everywhere we deliver to almost all the locations in India. Please check the shipping TAT for your location.
What is the expected delivery time?
- We understand that there is no limit to the excitement of receiving love for your four-legged buddy. That’s why at ABK Grooming, we do our best to make sure you receive your delivery ASAP. Orders are usually dispatched within 24 hrs Monday to Saturday.
- Our courier partners may experience delays in delivery beyond our control, so please allow a buffer. However, ABK Grooming has got you covered and will assist you in tracking the order and keep you informed.
Which courier partners will be delivering my order?
- We collaborate with a variety of dependable and reputable courier providers such as DTDC, Xpressbees, Gati KWE, VXpress, Blue Dart, Delhivery, Track on, Amazon shipping, Shiprocket, EcomExpress, Spot on, Xpressbees, Shree Maruti. Other courier partners might be employed in some situations when there may be a remote location, however, this will vary from case to case.>
- For all orders, you will receive a tracking number for ease of tracking and you will also receive updates via email and/or text.
How do I cancel or change my order?
- If you need help cancelling your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a WhatsApp at +91 95119 60778 with your order number. If we have already processed your order, we may not be able to cancel it.
- Once your order has been placed, if you need to modify your shipping address, please get in touch with us right once. We won't be able to amend the mailing address if the order has already been filled.
What should I do in case of any order delivery-related issues?
- If you have any delivery dispute, please email us at email@example.com or send us a WhatsApp at +91 95119 60778 with your order number and our customer experience team would be more than happy to assist.
(POLICY EFFECTIVE DATE: 23-11-2022)